Today is a quiet day
Today I am not my regular, bubbly, happy self. We got a lot of bad news this week. A neighbor lady, whom I have known well since I was 7 passed away. She was old, she had been sick, was probably for the best. Yesterday a good friend of my husband's also died. He went into the hospital Tuesday and died of respitory failure from complications with pankriatitis, (sp?). Then, last night I received a call from my Aunt that my grandfather had passed away. I have not seen him for many years, but still sent him cards at Christmas so had a little contact. He was a good man and will be missed. Has been an emotionally draining week. When I was crying yesterday after I heard about my grandfather all my kids did was hug me. Sure made me feel better.
I'm ready for this week to be over, with no more bad news, so I can get on to next week and have a good one again!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home