Help me!!!
We are in romodeling limbo. A corner of my kitchen is torn apart and will be a pantry someday. Our basement has been unfinished since we moved in, in 1999. Aaron has been slowly finishing it as he has time, (he works a crazy schedule). It's so hard to be supportive and happy about it when it takes so damn long. It makes me cranky and hard to live with sometimes I'm sure. There being messes in my house is very hard for me. I tend to be a bit of a neat freak and lately my house is dusty, cluttered and just plain messy. Aaron is much better about cleaning up lately and I sweep and vacuum the floors several times a week, but the mess just takes over! Drywall, mudding and taping is so dusty and dirty. I'm offering a question today. How can I let the mess go and not be so worried about it? I'm really trying not to obcess about it, but it's so hard for me not to. Help!

2 Comments:
Sounds like a good opportunity for a lesson in letting go. Just sit back, breathe, and...let it go...You just have to make a conscious decision to do so.
Sounds easy, eh? Sorry if it sounds trite.
All I have to say is...you've seen my messy, cluttered, dusty house and you still love me! We will still love you--and even visit you(I wish)--if your house is messy.
As it's been said, let it go. Sit back, prop your feet up on the workbench and enjoy a cuppa coffee!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home