Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Happy Halloween

Last night, actually ALL DAY, we were out getting treats. Lexi was a "scary, boy vampire" and David was Jeff Gordon. If you asked him who he was he'd say, "Jeff Gordon baby! NASCAR Champion!", (most of the time anyway). They had a great day. He must've gotten worn out, he's STILL IN BED!!! That's always so exciting for me.
An update for you. I spoke with the owner of the dog who killed Linsee Priddy Zoe, (our bunny) the day after the incident. He was very apologetic and said he would take the dog to the pound right away. Well, he did. Haven't seen hide nor' hair of Gunner since. I'm thankful he took it so well and acted in a responsible manner.
I don't know what's going on in our little town lately. Some boys destroyed a few swings at the park, we had our pumpkins thrown into the street and broken apart last night...it's crazy. Things like that never happened here, it's changing and I don't like it. I've told Aaron I want to move, he's not all for that.
Well, better get going. My little ones will be up soon and I have to get them ready for school.
Have a great one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home