Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Hopefully back to normal...

Well, I had my second surgery on Friday evening about 8:30. Had to wait for four hours, in a hospital gown, peeing every 10 minutes because of all the fluids going into my IV, hadn't eaten in 12 hours, to go into surgery. Ugh. It went well though. I have to keep the stent in another 2 weeks so all the broken up stones can pass easily. So far I haven't had much pain. It woke me from a 2 Tylenol PM induced sleep last night, but was a little more bearable that the first time it woke me from slumber 2 weeks ago. I'm doing pretty well and hope to get back into life now. My little guy is sick, has been since last Wednesday. He's got this weird rash, a fever (again), very swollen glands in his neck and a gross looking throat. May have to take him in to see the Dr. today. Keeping him home from pre-school. He noticed all my "pee-garb" in the bathroom this morning, (I get to strain my urine to see if any stones are large anough to analize. Nice.) David reminded me I need to, "get the rocks out." If it were only that easy...
He's too funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home