Thursday, February 23, 2006

Is it Really THAT Important?

Okay, so those of you who know me well, know that I enjoy sex as much as the next person, but is it REALLY the consumption of all thoughts?
Today, I walked Lexi to school, thank God! We were standing waiting for the bell to ring and a group of 4 of the 8th grade boys were standing around talking. Aargh! One was bragging how he has his dad's credit card information and has been using it to get into internet porn sites. He was being a bit discriptive about the things you can see/do on them. So, I got a bit upset and said, in a raised voice, "Common' guys! Do you SEE the little ones right behind you? Do you really need to talk about that right NOW?" The kid who was doing the bragging turned around and said, "What? I didn't say anything!" to which I replied, "Are you kidding? I HEARD what you were saying. We're standing RIGHT HERE!". 2 kindergarteners and I were standing not 3 feet from them and he wasn't doing much to talk quietly. I was so pissed! After I walked Lexi in to her classroom and went straight to the Principal's office and told her the story. She thanked me for letting her know and was on the phone with the 8th grade teacher as I left. I'm worried now though that he will take reprocussionary (sp?, is that even a word?) measures. He'll know that it was I who told and he lives 1 block over in our tiny town. Not that I regret at all telling...especially if he really DOES have his dad's credit card. Anyway...just a little vent I decided to add to today's blog content. Thanks for listening!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home