Thursday, February 16, 2006

Planning Ahead...

Lexi is good at that. This time she's REALLY planning ahead. She told me last night she'd like to be Jesus for Halloween next fall. So I asked her what she would wear if she was going to be Jesus, (interested in what she'd come up with!). She told me that first she would have Kayli, (my 2 year old niece) dress up as her angle to walk along with her. Then she would dress all in white with a "red thing" to go around her shoulder(sash). She then paused and thought for a moment and looked back up at me as if to have a bigger idea and said, "Then Mom, I could wear suspenders and make a cloud to go all around me!" gesturing around her middle thigh. So I asked what the cloud would be for, (trying not to giggle at her sweetness). In a very hello? duh! sort of tone she answered, "Because He lives in heaven Mom!" Love it! Their imagination and creativity is just the best, isn't it?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home