The Joy of Learning To Draw...
My sweet girl was working on her homework today and asked me to help. They are working on the letter 'N', so she needed to write words that start with N, draw pictures that would have the Nnnn sound, etc. So, she wanted to draw night, with the moon and stars. When trying to draw a star she got VERY frusterated. I was trying to help and then decided to take a different approach. You know how a kid will draw a star kris-crossing the lines right? I showed her that it was just 3 triangles. She did one all buy herself and was EXTATIC!!! So, her homework for tomorrow...the letter N a couple of times...the word night, (that I wrote) a little tiny moon and about 1, 000 stars. Too cute!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home