Saturday, September 02, 2006

Another sleepless night

I have been up since 3:37am. Awakened by David calling for me in his sleep, (he talks a lot in his sleep.). I'm tired of not sleeping...ha!, just how does that work? My mind runs away with me at night. And it's not only when Aaron is on the road. I'm weary from thinking about what MAY happen. Pondering what I can do to repay those who have hurt me so deeply. I wish I could be as resilient as some. Jumping right back up and moving forward. I'm totally stuck in neutral, spinning my wheels and nearly going off the deep end. I truly feel that if I don't have a (very) strong grip upon myself at times, that I will sink into an abyss of sorrow. My heart feels physically heavy some days. Like it is made of cement, nearly refusing to beat within my chest. How long will this pain remain? Another week, God help me...another year? My eyes burn.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jody said...

Hebrews 10:35-36
"Therefore do not cast away your confidence, which has great reward. For you have need of endurance, so that after you have done the will of God, you may receive the promise."

Keep praying and crying and seeking God, Kim. This will not be something God forgets. He knows and he will work through these tough feelings with you.

7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home