What?!? Are you kidding me?
Okay so I got the puppy's registration papers today. I was hoping I could incorporate part of his fathers name into his papered name. Now, I know that sounds really snootie of me...why should his papered name matter right? Especially since I will porbably never stud him, but you never know. So the names...his mother is Kenzie, cute, except that's all...just Kenzie...nothing else. His dad...I'm surprised he's still fertile after a name like this....Floppers Ruby Montana...NICE! What the heck were they thinking naming MY puppy's father Floppers???!!! Now what do I do? I have settled on Buferd...spelled wrong, I know, but that is how it sounds when I say it. What else? Montana could be in there, I DO like that part actually. We use to have a mini long-haired dachshund named Teeah Boo, her sire's name was SOOOOO long. I thought it was kind of cool...though right now I cannot remember what it was??? Buferd really fits him, "THANK YOU!" to the blogger that suggested it to me. Anyway, I'll stop ranting about that STUPID name, for now, but if you can think of anything to go along with Buferd...let me know.
Hope you're all having a super day!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home