And this makes 10!



There are now 10 members to the Brown Family. We added this little guy just last night. He is a Bassett Hound, is 6 weeks old and weighs 9 pounds! He's gonna be a big boy. You have to see how he sleeps...all 4 paws streched out behind him. Any suggestions for a name??? I am pondering Boone, Bo-Bo, Capone and Dobby, (like Bobby, but with a D). Please help me in thinking up a name for this sweet, little man. I want a big sounding, but slow drawled (sp?...is it even a word???) name for him.

2 Comments:
hi happy mommyto2. Congratulations on your furry addition to the family. Names? I am partial to Beuford myself. Has that nice drawl to it. What do you think?
I think you may have just named my dog!?! We'll see what everyone thinks. Another my sister and I just came up with was Boof...thanks for the input!
~Kimberley
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home