Monday, September 04, 2006

My Super Son

I had no idea my son was a "super". Lucky me. My Dad gave Tiger one of those plastic rings, you know the kind you get on top of a cupcake at a birthday party, right. Okay then, it has the Superman symbol on it. He's only had it maybe 1/2 an hour when bathtime comes. "Can it come in the tub and not get ruined mom!!!?" "Sure", I tell him. After I get his water ready, I wash his body and hair and let him play a bit. I come back about 15 minutes later and tell him it time to get out and draw back the shower curtain, (closed to avoid a lot of water splashing around my bathroom while he plays). There is my 5 year old son, in all his glory, standing in the tub of water in a sort of superhero stance; fists on his hips, chin in the air, Superman ring on his penis, boasting, "I have a super-penis!", said in true superhero manner. It was all I could do not to completly come unglued with laughter. He thinks he's pretty clever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home