Saturday, March 05, 2005

My son slept until 8 am!!!!

Woo-hoo! I could hardly believe what the numbers on my alarm clock were telling me this morning. David hollored that he had to go poddy and it seemed awfully bright out, rolled over...8 o'clock...what? 8 o'clock? "Good boy David, you stayed in bed until the sun woke up Tiger!" Today will be a great day, I just know it. Things always look a little better when you've gotten a decent nights sleep.

We went to a soc hop last night to raise money and awareness for the American Cancer Society. My wonderful friend Jenni is one of the board members for this particular branch. She called yesterday saying, please come and bring your kids. Free cotton candy, popcorn, sodas and live music, which was really good. They kids LOVED watching the band play while shaking their booties. David made friends with some teen girls there, (my own little Ricco-Suave) so my 3 1/2 year old was busting some moves with them. We stayed until 9:30, home by 10 and the kids passed out! Guess I'm gonna have to take my Tiger to some more dances huh?

Tonight Aaron and I get to go out. They are having a big chili making contest, all you can eat and drink for $10, live music there as well, but this evening is just for the "moms and dads". *smile* Justin will come to bbsit for us. Our kids adore him. He a 16yo boy that lives down the street, have known him since he was 7. Really great kid, they play and play while he's here. And so nice that he lives just 4 doors down. My parents are going with us, was mom's birthday so we're taking her out with us to celebrate. Meeting up with several ladies from my MOMS Club and their hubbies too. Will be great fun! I LOVE to dance and just didn't get enough in last night. Was really more fun watching my kids and 2 year old niece boogie anyway.
It's so sunny and bright out this morning. I hope we will have another beautiful almost-spring day here in Montana.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jody said...

Woo Hoo!
Mark the calendar and hold your breath!

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home