My son makes me laugh every day.
He is such a funny little guy, I know you may get tired of hearing that. Do we have any Monster's Inc. fans in the crowd? Well, if so you all will enjoy this story. For those of you who don't get it, rent it, it really is a very cute show.
So David comes running into the kitchen from the living room yesterday shouting, "Mom! We have a 23-19, we have a 23-19!!!". It caught me off guard a second and I said , "What Tiger?". He replied, (in the same frantic voice), "Mom, Kempurr, (our cat) has a human sock on her back!!!". I nearly pee'd! The joy he brings is unspeakable.
Have a great weekend.

2 Comments:
Well, there's nothing like a good spam ad on your blog now is there??
Anyway-That is so funny about David. They can remember those funny details...but they can't remember where the remote is.
Everyone is getting spammed these days. I recommend setting your comments so that only bloggers can comment, and the word verification thing is a good idea, too.
Hope you're ok down there.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home