A Nice Weekend
We have had a good weekend. Not too much going on really, which is sometimes nice. The kids had a birthday party across the street yesterday and Aaron took his boat out for it's maiden voyage, (with him anyway). Gave me a little time to myself, which is never a bad thing. I was able to get 2 tomato plants planted in my greenhouse, (hoping the warmer waether is here to stay) and also planted the Irish Moss underneath my comcrete bench in my flower garden. I hope it will spread nicely. Had a yucky night though. Sore throat for both Lexi and I. Up a couple times to take ibuprophen, then back to bed. Today my father-in-law came to help Aaron with a bit of work on the basement and hallway. It will be so nice to finally have that done and out of the way. Construction has been a way of life since we bought this house in '99! Probably will be until we move...which may not be as far off as we'd origionally intended. Aaron is "sniffing out" a job opening in Portland, OR. He came home on Thursday asking what I thought of the idea. I've always loved Washington, (which might also be a possibility) but Oregon would be really nice too. I really love gardening and have always been so sad we're too cold for fruit trees. We'd be about 70 miles North of Portland. Smaller would be good. Anyway, right now it is just a possibility an expansion of the horizon perhaps. Sure would be fun to go somewhere totally new. A little scary and sure, at times lonely. But, I've never had a hard time making freinds...not too much on the shy side. There's always MOMS Club right?!
I think Aaron and I will end our weekend with a quiet dinner out, just he and I. My sweet sister is willing to watch our kiddos, she's always so good to me.
Tomorrow, getting geared up for pre-school graduation. 2 more days of school and then the program Tuesday eveing. Lord, help me!

1 Comments:
Your blog is really interesting. I hope you continue to write things about your children because they're hilarious.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home