Friday, November 04, 2005

Is life supposed to make sense?

It's been a very long couple of months. Since Labor Day weekend my life is forever changed. Tonight I went out after my sister's housewarming party with 2, wonderful friends who I really love dearly. It was wierd though, I haven't been out in quite a while with someone besides hubby watching the kiddos. It's like I can't get in the 'party mode' when I'm out. Like somehow I don't deserve to be happy or have a fun time with all that has happened over the past 2 months. Now I'm sleepless, trying to resist the urge to sit beside my baby girls bed and cry. What a sweet, sweet girl I am so blessed to have. God give me the strength and grace to exsist in these strange days. Bless my friends and family for their consistent love, support and encouragement during this most difficult time within my family. Help me to be a better mom, wife, daughter, sister and friend. Please restore the joy I have always held for life. Please Lord, give me peace...

1 Comments:

Blogger Jody said...

I will pray along with you. Kim, no one can say what will come of what happened. I do know that the Bible says that what some intended for evil, the LORD can make it have a good purpose.
-Gen. 50:20

And never forget Romans 8:28 "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."

Teach your children to love the Lord & He will take care of any problem that is out of your control.

7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home