Saturday, November 26, 2005

My Sweet Boy

David has always been such a sweet boy. He's one to tell you, out of the blue that he loves you and then go right back to playing trucks. He certainly has his moments, as any mother of a boy can probably agree. He can be a down-right booger at times, but the good, far outweigh the bad in my eyes.
I was putting him to bed a couple of nights ago and he asked me to sing "my song". Since I was preganat with Lexi, I've sang and read to my babies. One song I sing to them the most is "Before I Knew Your Name" by Bob Carlisle (sp?) great song/lullaby. So anyway, I started to sing it to him and he laid down and closed his eyes and started to move his hand back and forth, (like someone listening to soft music might, in a figure 8). He contimued doing this for a few moments and then opened up his eyes and interrupting my song said, (in a soft, quiet voice), "Mom, this song just makes me feel like a ballerina." How cute is that?!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jody said...

I just got the song from iTunes. It is great!! Thanks for sharing it.

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home