Thursday, November 10, 2005

Another Busy Week.

I work 2 nights a week, M and Tu at our YMCA. 1, 3 hour shift to get my membership free and the other just to help out. 6 hours a week, not too bad. The kids can go with me because I work in the kids room. It does make the week long though, mostly because I leave home at 8:30 am and get home about 8pm. I bring Tiger to school and then just hang out in town so I don't waste so much gas, (we live about 20 minutes outside of town). Wednesday morning on our way into Preschool David asks me, "Mom will it be dark when we get home from the YNCA tonight?". I explained that I was done working for the week and we would go home at noon when he was done with school. "Yea mom! Cuz' when we get home and it's dark, that's not fair!" Wasted time to play outside I suppose is his thinking in that. My kids are so active, outdoors no matter if it is rain or shine, 90 degrees or 9. They love it outside.
It's been pretty cold here in Montana. 3 degrees last night...makes me shiver just thinking about it! I called my best friend yesterday morning to tell her how cold it was here, back home. She said that it was supposed to get up to 80 there that day...ugh...she gets to live in Texas. Love ya Jode!

1 Comments:

Blogger Wandering Coyote said...

You have so got a spammer.

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home