Friday, December 09, 2005

My Health...Update

So, I keep forgetting to tell you all how I am doing. I have neither lost nor gained since my last post. Not good, not bad. My best friend is doing Weight Watchers with her sister-in-law. I have a book, from a long time ago. And though for right now, I can't go to the meetings, I will count points for the things I eat and hold myself accountable to my blog-fans. My biggest problems are portion control and eating whatever is "handy". I honestly forget to eat because I am always very busy. So, when I start to feel that dizzy, low blood sugar thingy and I am "starving", I eat WHATEVER is within reach. (Halloween candy has been a good one. I actually had Aaron hide it.) I always use to keep the 0 points soup in my fridge, really because it's very good and becuase my kids enjoy a bowl as well. I'm going to do that again. I can wait 2 miutes for a bowl of soup to warm up or open up a can of tuna. I think I will also leave a bowl of baby carrots out on the counter. My kids and I really like these anyway and what a great food to leave out right? My work-out's have been few and far between, I really need to get back into a routine of going. I have been very good about not eating past 8 o'clock though, that was a hard habit to break. 1 success in two weeks isn't bad right?

Hope that you are all haivng a great day!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jody said...

Baby steps, kiddo. It took us decades to develop these bad eating habits. It will take a while to learn good ones. So don't get discouraged on a bad day. Start over as soon as you can & keep moving.

You will do it.

12:18 PM  
Blogger Wandering Coyote said...

Good luck!

December is the hardest time, though, isn't it? Too many temptations and oftentimes a lot of stress...

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home