Loss of Another Great Man
My Unlce Don Larson passed away yesterday afternoon. Happy Friggin' New Year! He has battled cancer for many years and was finally taken by a bought of pnumonia that he just couldn't beat. He was a great guy. Very funny. Always ready with a joke or a jab, making everyone in the room roar with laughter. He was my maternal grandmother's youngest brother. The 4th of 4 taken by cancer. My Aunt Ginny is the last one left of the Larson clan and she just had a malignant tumor removed 2 weeks ago. She will start cancer treatment soon. It's a terrible thing, that cancer demon. Seems to run rampid on my mother's side. Anyway, rest in peace my dear Uncle...until we meet again, keep those angels laughing!

2 Comments:
Kim,
I'm so sorry for this loss. I don't remember if I ever met him, but I remember that you spoke of him in a loving way. Your mom's family has always been so kind to anyone they meet. There does seem to be a lot of cancer in that side of the family. I'm sorry. The angels are blessed to have him.
Kim,
Aaron told me about Don. Very sad, and especially hard for Ginny who is now the only one left of that generation. I'm glad Jim is back to be with her.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home