...and going on 6...or is it 16?
So Lexi has had a very teen-aged attitude and way of talking lately. Very valley-girl-ish. Ugh. Even my best friends 7 year old said she, "sounded like a teenager" when talking on the phone last week. Using lots of "like"s before every sentence, stuff like that. I have no idea where she got it, school I guess.
Anyway, a while back Aaron was trying to have her to get ready so they could leave. She was putzing along, not hurrying at all. He told her she needed to hurry up and she told him that she was trying to finish something. He then told her, "that's not a very good excuse." She swung around to look at him and with a swing of her hip, (and her long, blonde hair following) she said, "Well, I'm using it!" Oh my! He was stunned, like a deer in headlights. He had no idea what to do. Poor guy, won't be the first time she leaves him speechless. (She will be viewing the inside of a corner though!)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home