Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Hi!



Been a while since I have written. I have been busy in my garden...well, my greenhouse anyway. Can't really grown much 'round these parts unless you have a greenhouse. This year I've planted quite a bit. Tomato plants, of course, cucumbers, zucchini, beans, 2 types of squash, beets and we're trying watermelon again, a request from my daughter. She LOVES watermelon! (Doesn't have the time to grown well here though.)
Lexi really loves Flower, they are always together. She's really a great pet. They are so easy to take care of and really fun to watch. In the wild, they travel in families of 100 or more, so are VERY social creatures. So she is happiest when she is being held or when Kempurr, our cat "plays" with her. (Which is really funny to watch!) It is very rare for them to bite, Flower will just give you a nibble from time to time to see if you are food. Anyway, here is another photo of them together. I'll also add a photo of the kiddos in the Eaters "diggs". They both looked really adorable.
David's all ready to go to Kindergarten next fall. His graduation is the end of this month and then Lexi will graduate from K June 2nd. They are both doing really well. I'm blessed to be their mommy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jody said...

Kim,
Have you read the book called Growing Your Groceries? It reminds me of you. I love that you can grow things like you do.

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home