SK8R Boy


David joined the Butte SK8 Club yesterday. They are a group of skate boarders that are trying to build a skate park in Butte. Most of you alredy know that my little man loves to skate! He was pretty excited to go to the fundraiser yesterday and was a hit, being as young as he is. There were people taking his picture and telling him he was a "cool dude", which he ate up! I took a couple of photos while we were there. 1 is him "driving" the United Blood Services trailer, (there was a blood drive at the same place) and then 1 with the gentleman that was cooking the kids' burgers. I was glad that I got to take him, he was in 7th heaven!
P.S. The club has enough funds to build the center, (main) part of the park and will break ground in 6 weeks!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home