Monday, March 07, 2005

Definately a Monday

Boy, has it been! My little man came home from preschool feeling pretty run down. He's been batteling a cold for almost 2 weeks now. Very congested and cranky. Poor little guy. I got home from picking the kids up and found out my mom was in the hospital. She gets incredible headaches. Sometimes the only thing that will take them away is a trip to the hospital ER for some interveinous morphine. Ugh! They have NO IDEA why she gets them. They have run so many tests, it's unreal. It all traces back to her fall down the stairs at work in '96. The headaches have just kept getting worse and worse since then. I will be glad when today is all over. I'm sure tomorrow will be brighter.

1 Comments:

Blogger Wandering Coyote said...

I hope your mom gets better soon. I didn't know she'd had a bad fall. My mom used to get killer migraines and my dad used to have to drive her to the ER for a shot of demerol.

Hope Tuesday is better.

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home