Great White Bear gets his wish!!!
Alrighty then, we are getting SO MUCH snow today. I'm actually pretty glad about it, we need the moisture badly. I'd say we've gotten about 2 inches already this am and it shows NO signs of letting up anytime soon. Crazy weather. It's been in the 60's during the day for the past week, which is June weather around these parts. It's almost a "white out" outside right now! Tiger was so excited when he saw that snow. He got his boots and coat on and was outside at 6:45 am! "Mom, I gotta' go eat it!" What is it about eating snow? I can even be spotted, sneaking a lick from the railing of our deck on my way out to the yard. I remember feeling how excited a HUGE snowfall made me, as a kid. Now, I get to see that delight on my own children's faces. I'm blessed to live in an area of the world whose weather keeps me on my toes. (And I sure am glad that the greatwhitebear got his wish.)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home