Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Spring fever!

Ugh! I have spring fever terribly. I'm lucky to have a greenhouse. In Montana, espically where we are, you really need a greenhouse if you plan to grow vegetables. And I LOVE to! It's a favorite pass-time of mine. I spent part of this afternoon mucking out my little greenhouse and getting it ready. There are two rows for planting and a potting bench with shelves above, it's a nice size. I even planted a few pots, even though I will have to keep them in the house at least another month. I know that we are going to have a terribly dry, probably very fire riddled summer around here. We didn't get NEAR ENOUGH snow this winter as a result of the tsunami screwing up weather patterns around the globe. We usually get feet upon feet of snow around here. This winter we only had a couple of feet and it's been gone over a month now. It's hard not to be happy about the warmer weather though. The kids and I spend most of the afternoon outdoors playing soccer, going for walks or just playing on the jungle gym out back. Today we even bought a boat! Never had a boat before, nice little speed boat. Will be good for fishing, water skiing and tubing this summer. That will be lots of fun.
Both Mom and Tiger are much better today. Mom got home from the hospital ER about 4 yesterday afternoon. Her head is "sore" today, but no headache. My little man is still congested, but much better. He is sleeping now.

1 Comments:

Blogger greatwhitebear said...

we have your weather here in South Bend... we'll glady let you have it back!

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home