My kids are funny...
...they make me laugh every single day. What joy they bring to my life. We just have "regular" TV. No cable, no satellite dish, just plain 'ol free, local programming TV. Well, about a month ago we got FOX, channel 24 'round these parts. It's so exciting to see all new shows and ones I've only heard about, (American Idol for instance). Anyway, at 7am Smurfs is on. Remember the Smurfs...wow, was THAT a trip down memory lane! My son, who bless his heart is almost always up by then loves to watch it. After Smurfs there is a show called Ambush Make-Over. Well, since Smurfs ended I thought I'd play one of the kids' videos, boy was I ever wrong!!! Lexi turned around and said very matter-of-factly, "Mom, we were watching Ambush Make-Over." Well-soooorrry! I thought it was pretty funny actually. Pre-teen at 5, can you imagine!?

1 Comments:
Thanks for the trip back to childhood. Anytime you need my Rach for a true teen fix you know where to find us. However,she will be wonderful for her Kimmy.Glad that your mom is better. Love to all.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home