I'm still breathing...
ugh. I'm still in my slump, although I do believe I see the light at the end of the tunnel. I have to go to the Dr. on Thursday AM. I have this nagging feeling something is wrong with me. I've been having some unusual "female" problems and pains....not too sure what that means. Thought I'd better go have it checked out. Went to church on Sunday, haven't been in a couple of weeks. Surely felt good to go back, see everyone and listen to my wonderful pastor. He's so great, very down-to-earth and easy to listen to, (I tend to have a VERY short attention span) I'm so glad I went. Made me feel much better, seemed as thought the sun was shining a little brighter on the drive home.
Thanks for the support, positive energy and prayers my friends, you're the greatest.

1 Comments:
Glad you're back! I hope all goes well at the doc.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home