Another St. Patty's Day been and gone...
...and I survived! It was alright, nothing too special. Got to be quite a circus later in the evening though. 1 fight started between 2 guys, (which never ends up just being between those 2 guys)...went downhill from there pretty quickly. Just seemed all hell broke loose after that. Up a block from where we were, (thankfuly) 2 guys got into it at Club 13, (a bar) and one threw the other through the window! Ambulance had to come, guy was in pretty rough shape, as you could imagine. Got crazy all over in uptown Butte. So, we got 'outta there! Went to breakfast and was home by 11:30. It was soooo friggin' cold out though, (about 9F). I took a 1/2 hour, HOT shower, just to warm myself up! Didn't sleep too well either. Aaron was working graveyard and the kids had spent the night at my parents'. Did the whole look at the alarm clock every hour so I didn't sleep in too late thing. Aargh! No hubby hogging covers, no kids climbing into bed with mom at the wee-hours of the morning and I COULDN'T SLEEP...go figure!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home