My 'Baby' Girl is 5!
I just cannot believe that Lexi is 5 now. She is so excited to be 5, like some sort of transformation happened to her while she slept night. She thinks she can do so much more now that she is 5. She really wants to be able to tie her shoes though. I take her to Kindergarten registration on the 22nd, it will be the highlight of her month I'm sure. She has changed so much in this past year. She no longer has a baby face and is becoming very lean like her daddy. (Thank God!) My Lexi is very tall for her age, about 4' 4", so people have expected a lot more of her for quite some time. To me, she is still my baby and probably will always be...

1 Comments:
I was watching the Baylor women win the NCAA women's basketball championship yesterday and thinking about you and Lexi. I know that you love basketball SO MUCH and I wondered if Lexi will love it, too. She sure will have the height for it! Kim, she's only about a foot shorter than me...WOW! Do you ever think that she's likely to be as tall as some of the WNBA players? I know it's a long way off, but maybe she'll play for them!!??
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home