Tiger's New Room Part 1



Well, I've really gotten myself into it this time. I started remodeling David's room about 2 weeks ago. Thought I'd do a little scraping, a little patching, (our house IS 100 years old this year!), made sense to me that there would be a little more to do than just pick a new color and slap it on, ya know? WELL...There are SO MANY coats of paint in his room that it started peeling off in sheets after I started scraping...yikes! So, looks like I will have to do the whole room, thank God it's small! Here are few photos of what I have delt with so far. They are pretty light, I hope they come through okay. In the photo with the chair, you'll notice the nice deep covering of paint chips on the floor. Blue is what color his room had been, this lovely peach is what was lurking below.
I'm planning a world map theme, so if you have any suggestions, please bring 'em on! The walls will be a nice, bright blue called cornflower and I hope to paint some clouds on his ceiling. He's been collecting maps for a couple of years, so I am framing a few of those to help decorate the walls.
In my head...it looks real nice!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home