HappyMommyTo2
I am a 35 year young wife and mother of 2. I have a wonderful life; a fabulous husband, that loves me with all of him and 2 beautiful children that I feel I could never love more, but manage to nearly every day.
I am a 35 year young wife and mother of 2. I have a wonderful life; a fabulous husband, that loves me with all of him and 2 beautiful children that I feel I could never love more, but manage to nearly every day.
5 Comments:
That is very green! You could always take the wall color and paint some of it in the door where the rectangles are.
You are a fast worker compared to me, Kimmer! I still haven't bought any paint.
What is the other color, BTW?
The other color is sky blue. I plan to paint clouds on the ceiling and am going for a sort of globe affect with the room. I thought these colors would go well with the map theme???
Oh, right! I forgot. I think it will look great with that. Don't forget to post pictures.
Do you have a final photo yet? I'm so curious!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home