I think I'm pretty nearly back...
Well, went to the Dr. Thursday and got quite an earfull. I was having a lot of lower ab pain, (especially when he PUSHED on it!). So he ordered an ultrasound. Wow, did I feel EMPTY and HOLLOW after that process. I've only ever had ultrasounds to sneek a peek at my growing babies. To see things in there so empty was very alien to me. Anyway, found out what the pain was. I have a large, (2") "simple" cyst on my right ovary. These usually go away on their own, so thankfully it is unlikely that I will need surgery. He thought that I was also having a miscarriage, but after a blood test (and waiting ALL afternoon to hear results) I found it was negative. Thank God! Aaron and I had a miscarriage very early in our relationship and it was so emotionally painful. Didn't want to endure that again. The Dr. ordered taking 4 ibuprophen 3 X's a day until Monday, when he wants me to call and check-in. I'm really feeling much better.
Is a nice sunny day, I think we get to rake the yard today...oooh boy! Come on over and join in on all that fun if you'd like! Ha, ha!

2 Comments:
Glad to hear you're doing better. Perhaps you were down due to hormones.
Very sick myself these days. Grr... Weather lovely, though, so I shouldn't complain. Just can't go out in it...
You 'say' you're just about back...but where are you? We miss you. Talk about the kitchen, the neighbors, the kids...anything!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home