Friday, April 01, 2005

Snap out of it already!

Boy I'm depressed. For those of you who know me personally, you know that I am a very bubbly, happy, energetic person. For those of you who don't...I am. It has just been a terrible week. I feel very alone and hollow and I just can't shake it. I exercise 3-4 X's a week at the local 'Y', that should help right....uh, no. Tried going for a couple of walks around my neighborhood, with the wind in my face and the birds chirping happily and...nope. Still sapping. What is the deal? Do I need a good cry? Do I need a good "shag"? Maybe I should sock someone. Aargh! Help!

2 Comments:

Blogger Wandering Coyote said...

Kim: It could be many things. I would only worry if this drags on for weeks. Perhaps it's the change of seasons. Perhaps your tired. Perhaps you've had a lot of stuff go on lately and your body just needs to digest it all. Could also be a temporary funk. Keep exercising and keep to your regular routine as much as possible. Go cry on your mom's shoulder and do something to release any anger you may feel. Keep me posted.

4:56 AM  
Blogger Jody said...

We are waiting to see if you have found some joy.
I hope you have, Kimmy...love ya!

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home