Wednesday, May 18, 2005

I'm a Blubbering Idiot!

Well, it's official...my "baby" girl is now a Kindergartener, (wow, is that even spelled right? Can't quite figure out the blogger spell check???) they sang some really cute songs last night at their program. The last one was a good-bye song to their teacher, Irina. She was quietly crying as they sang. I was quietly bawling, tears STREAMING down my cheeks. My brother said, "Wow, are you alright?" (SOOO guy!). I just can't believe she's 5 and ready to start school....REAL school. School where she will probably be bullied and picked on at some point and for a stupid reason. School were there are clicks and mean girls, teasing and name-calling. People who tease you because your boobs are to big....woa, wait a minute, is this about Lexi or about her mommy? It terrifies me that someone will call her a mean name and that it will scar her FOR LIFE. Thank you Kristel K.. Thank you for making me go to extremes to change myself and try and fit in. Yah, thanks a lot. Let me tell ya, there had better not be a Kristel in Lexi's class...or I may have to pay a big kid to kick her ass!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jody said...

They do grow so fast! Maybe it won't take Lexi as long as it took us to find a friendship like ours!

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home